Village of Maybrook Water and Sewer Bills can now be paid online! Many residents have asked over the years about being able to pay online to avoid penalties for being late. There is a link on the Village of Maybrook Website on the top right side. There are fees associated with paying your bill online. If you pay by Automated Clearing House (An ACH is an electronic network for financial transactions in the United States) or e-check, there is a $1.05 convenience fee. The fee for debit and credit card payments will be approximately 2.95% of your total bill. All of this information comes up if you choose to pay online.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED: NO PARKING on Village Streets during snowfall! January 18, 2019
- Winter Storm Harper – Be PREPARED and Be SAFE! January 18, 2019
- PLEASE BE ADVISED: Suspicious activity involving solicitors knocking on residents doors claiming to be employees of Central Hudson Gas and Electric! January 8, 2019
- Maybrook Police Department partners with “Hope not Handcuffs” to assist people struggling with drug addiction! January 2, 2019
- Hope Not Handcuffs is searching for community volunteers to become trained Angels! December 19, 2018