In the interest of the public health and safety of Village residents, businesses and visitors, please be advised (as per Village Code Section 165-8 “Removal of Snow and Ice”) that all persons and businesses shall remove or cause to be removed all snow and ice from the sidewalk in front of or abutting the premises owned or occupied by them within 24 hours after the snow has fallen or the storm from which such snow came has ceased, and all ice within 24 hours after the ice has formed or accumulated. Failing to remove the snow and ice from the sidewalks will result in the Village causing the snow and ice to be removed and the cost of the removal will become an added tax upon the property, and may in addition constitute an offense under the law punishable by a maximum fine of $500. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Please Be Advised; NO Parking on Village Streets During Snowfall! November 15, 2018
- “A Mental Health and Wellness Fair”- Breaking the Cycle of Violence through Forgiveness! Sponsored by the Viking Community Engagement Program. November 10, 2018
- PLEASE BE ADVISED: Sewer Lining Work- Broadway and Prospect St. Wednesday, November 7th! November 5, 2018
- Please Be Advised: Halloween Curfew, Halloween Party and Trick or Treating in the Village of Maybrook! October 29, 2018
- UPDATE: Country Club Drive Paving Project and Utility Restoration! October 22, 2018