In the interest of the public health and safety of Village residents, businesses and visitors, please be advised (as per Village Code Section 165-8 “Removal of Snow and Ice”) that all persons and businesses shall remove or cause to be removed all snow and ice from the sidewalk in front of or abutting the premises owned or occupied by them within 24 hours after the snow has fallen or the storm from which such snow came has ceased, and all ice within 24 hours after the ice has formed or accumulated. Failing to remove the snow and ice from the sidewalks will result in the Village causing the snow and ice to be removed and the cost of the removal will become an added tax upon the property, and may in addition constitute an offense under the law punishable by a maximum fine of $500. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Montgomery Little League Registration January 18th and 27th! January 12, 2018
- Village Code Sec. 165-8 “Removal of Snow and Ice” January 9, 2018
- Top Ten Red Cross Cold Weather Safety Tips! January 6, 2018
- Maybrook Government Center and George C. Bullis Community Center CLOSING at 1 pm today! January 4, 2018
- Reminder: No Parking on Village Streets During Snow Fall! January 4, 2018