In the interest of the public health and safety of Village residents, businesses and visitors, please be advised (as per Village Code Section 165-8 “Removal of Snow and Ice”) that all persons and businesses shall remove or cause to be removed all snow and ice from the sidewalk in front of or abutting the premises owned or occupied by them within 24 hours after the snow has fallen or the storm from which such snow came has ceased, and all ice within 24 hours after the ice has formed or accumulated. Failing to remove the snow and ice from the sidewalks will result in the Village causing the snow and ice to be removed and the cost of the removal will become an added tax upon the property, and may in addition constitute an offense under the law punishable by a maximum fine of $500. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Congratulations Maybrook Troop 236 Eagle Scouts Sabastian Manning and Jacob Fisher! September 23, 2018
- Village of Maybrook and VFW Post 2064 & Auxiliary to Host “Run For Homeless Heroes” 5k Race/Walk Saturday, October 27th! September 20, 2018
- Women’s Rec Softball Cancelled TONIGHT! September 18, 2018
- Garbage Pickup for Country Club Drive, Palmer Court and Aristotle Drive Tuesday, September 18! September 17, 2018
- Maybrook Kiwanis Club “Charter Night” Friday, September 28th! September 17, 2018