In the interest of the public health and safety of Village residents, businesses and visitors, please be advised (as per Village Code Section 165-8 “Removal of Snow and Ice”) that all persons and businesses shall remove or cause to be removed all snow and ice from the sidewalk in front of or abutting the premises owned or occupied by them within 24 hours after the snow has fallen or the storm from which such snow came has ceased, and all ice within 24 hours after the ice has formed or accumulated. Failing to remove the snow and ice from the sidewalks will result in the Village causing the snow and ice to be removed and the cost of the removal will become an added tax upon the property, and may in addition constitute an offense under the law punishable by a maximum fine of $500. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Central Hudson Gas Main and Service Line Replacement in Maybrook! April 22, 2018
- Village of Maybrook offers online service for paying water and sewer bills! April 12, 2018
- Rotary Club of Walden 5th Annual Golf Classic May 14, 2018! April 12, 2018
- A New Kiwanis Club is organizing in Maybrook to help kids and new members are welcome! April 11, 2018
- Village of Maybrook Tentative Budget 2018-19 March 27, 2018