In the interest of the public health and safety of Village residents, businesses and visitors, please be advised (as per Village Code Section 165-8 “Removal of Snow and Ice”) that all persons and businesses shall remove or cause to be removed all snow and ice from the sidewalk in front of or abutting the premises owned or occupied by them within 24 hours after the snow has fallen or the storm from which such snow came has ceased, and all ice within 24 hours after the ice has formed or accumulated. Failing to remove the snow and ice from the sidewalks will result in the Village causing the snow and ice to be removed and the cost of the removal will become an added tax upon the property, and may in addition constitute an offense under the law punishable by a maximum fine of $500. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Village of Maybrook Election Day Results March 21, 2018
- Village of Maybrook Court is CANCELLED For Tuesday, March 13th due to the pending weather forecast! March 13, 2018
- George C. Bullis Community Center CLOSED, Village of Maybrook Government Center CLOSING at noon due to the pending Winter Snow Storm! March 7, 2018
- Winter Storm Warning for Tuesday, 3/6 into Wednesday, 3/7! March 6, 2018
- Winter Storm Forecast for Friday, March 2nd! March 1, 2018