In the interest of the public health and safety of Village residents, businesses and visitors, please be advised (as per Village Code Section 165-8 “Removal of Snow and Ice”) that all persons and businesses shall remove or cause to be removed all snow and ice from the sidewalk in front of or abutting the premises owned or occupied by them within 24 hours after the snow has fallen or the storm from which such snow came has ceased, and all ice within 24 hours after the ice has formed or accumulated. Failing to remove the snow and ice from the sidewalks will result in the Village causing the snow and ice to be removed and the cost of the removal will become an added tax upon the property, and may in addition constitute an offense under the law punishable by a maximum fine of $500. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Seeking Vendors and Donations for the 1st Annual Town of Montgomery 2018 “National Night Out”! July 18, 2018
- VFW Post 2064 will host their 11th Annual “Poker Run” Saturday, July 14th! July 3, 2018
- “Thank You!” to ALL of our sponsors of the Village of Maybrook “2018 Kick off the 4th of July Celebration”! July 3, 2018
- Please Be Advised: Traffic Pattern for the Village of Maybrook “Kick Off the 4th of July Celebration” Friday, June 29th! June 28, 2018
- Women’s Summer Slow Pitch Softball Registration NOW! June 14, 2018