In the interest of the public health and safety of Village residents, businesses and visitors, please be advised (as per Village Code Section 165-8 “Removal of Snow and Ice”) that all persons and businesses shall remove or cause to be removed all snow and ice from the sidewalk in front of or abutting the premises owned or occupied by them within 24 hours after the snow has fallen or the storm from which such snow came has ceased, and all ice within 24 hours after the ice has formed or accumulated. Failing to remove the snow and ice from the sidewalks will result in the Village causing the snow and ice to be removed and the cost of the removal will become an added tax upon the property, and may in addition constitute an offense under the law punishable by a maximum fine of $500. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Women’s Summer Slow Pitch Softball Registration NOW! June 14, 2018
- Village of Maybrook Community Wide Yard Sale Saturday, June 16th! June 14, 2018
- “Thank you” to our Guests and Sponsors of our Village of Maybrook Memorial Day Parade and Service 2018! May 28, 2018
- Refuse and Recycling Pick-up Tuesday and Friday Memorial Day week! May 25, 2018
- Village of Maybrook Memorial Day Parade and Service Monday, May 28th! May 25, 2018