In the interest of the public health and safety of Village residents, businesses and visitors, please be advised (as per Village Code Section 165-8 “Removal of Snow and Ice”) that all persons and businesses shall remove or cause to be removed all snow and ice from the sidewalk in front of or abutting the premises owned or occupied by them within 24 hours after the snow has fallen or the storm from which such snow came has ceased, and all ice within 24 hours after the ice has formed or accumulated. Failing to remove the snow and ice from the sidewalks will result in the Village causing the snow and ice to be removed and the cost of the removal will become an added tax upon the property, and may in addition constitute an offense under the law punishable by a maximum fine of $500. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Presidents Day Monday, February 19th; Garbage Pick-up Tues. 2/20 and Friday, 2/23! February 19, 2018
- Final Generic Environmental Impact Statement (FGEIS) February 15, 2018
- VFW Post 2064 and Auxiliary Honor the 2018 “Patriots Pen Essay” and “Voice of Democracy Audio Essay” Contest! February 13, 2018
- “Paint and Sip Party” Sponsored by Will Spay Pets Sunday, March 11th! February 7, 2018
- George C. Bullis Community Center CLOSED and the Maybrook Government Center Closing at noon today! February 7, 2018