The Village of Maybrook Board of Trustees unanimously passed a resolution on August 21st to declare the month of September as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Teal ribbons have been placed throughout the village for the month of September. Residents are welcome to participate by displaying Teal Ribbons on their homes. To accomplish its awareness goals, the Corinne Feller Memorial Fund established C.A.S.T. (The Cancer Awareness Survivors Team). C.A.S.T. is made up of ovarian cancer survivors from the Hudson Valley who empower others by sharing their experiences. The Village of Maybrook Board of Trustees supports their efforts and is completely on board with spreading the word about Ovarian Cancer Awareness!
- Village of Maybrook Election Day Results March 21, 2018
- Village of Maybrook Court is CANCELLED For Tuesday, March 13th due to the pending weather forecast! March 13, 2018
- George C. Bullis Community Center CLOSED, Village of Maybrook Government Center CLOSING at noon due to the pending Winter Snow Storm! March 7, 2018
- Winter Storm Warning for Tuesday, 3/6 into Wednesday, 3/7! March 6, 2018
- Winter Storm Forecast for Friday, March 2nd! March 1, 2018