The Village of Maybrook Board of Trustees unanimously passed a resolution on August 21st to declare the month of September as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Teal ribbons have been placed throughout the village for the month of September. Residents are welcome to participate by displaying Teal Ribbons on their homes. To accomplish its awareness goals, the Corinne Feller Memorial Fund established C.A.S.T. (The Cancer Awareness Survivors Team). C.A.S.T. is made up of ovarian cancer survivors from the Hudson Valley who empower others by sharing their experiences. The Village of Maybrook Board of Trustees supports their efforts and is completely on board with spreading the word about Ovarian Cancer Awareness!
- Village of Maybrook and VFW Post 2064 & Auxiliary to Host “Run For Homeless Heroes” 5k Race/Walk Saturday, October 28th! September 23, 2017
- Co-ed “Chicago Softball” Schedule! September 15, 2017
- Town of Montgomery Chamber of Commerce Presents “2017 Partner of the Year Award” to the Village of Maybrook! September 14, 2017
- Town of Montgomery Chamber of Commerce Hosts “34th Annual Business Awards Dinner” in Maybrook! September 14, 2017
- Road Work will continue on Clarke Place Wed., 9/13 and Thurs., 9/14 between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm! September 12, 2017