The Village of Maybrook Board of Trustees unanimously passed a resolution on August 21st to declare the month of September as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Teal ribbons have been placed throughout the village for the month of September. Residents are welcome to participate by displaying Teal Ribbons on their homes. To accomplish its awareness goals, the Corinne Feller Memorial Fund established C.A.S.T. (The Cancer Awareness Survivors Team). C.A.S.T. is made up of ovarian cancer survivors from the Hudson Valley who empower others by sharing their experiences. The Village of Maybrook Board of Trustees supports their efforts and is completely on board with spreading the word about Ovarian Cancer Awareness!
- Montgomery Little League Registration January 18th and 27th! January 12, 2018
- Village Code Sec. 165-8 “Removal of Snow and Ice” January 9, 2018
- Top Ten Red Cross Cold Weather Safety Tips! January 6, 2018
- Maybrook Government Center and George C. Bullis Community Center CLOSING at 1 pm today! January 4, 2018
- Reminder: No Parking on Village Streets During Snow Fall! January 4, 2018