The Village of Maybrook Board of Trustees unanimously passed a resolution on August 21st to declare the month of September as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Teal ribbons have been placed throughout the village for the month of September. Residents are welcome to participate by displaying Teal Ribbons on their homes. To accomplish its awareness goals, the Corinne Feller Memorial Fund established C.A.S.T. (The Cancer Awareness Survivors Team). C.A.S.T. is made up of ovarian cancer survivors from the Hudson Valley who empower others by sharing their experiences. The Village of Maybrook Board of Trustees supports their efforts and is completely on board with spreading the word about Ovarian Cancer Awareness!
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING CONCERNING INTRODUCTORY LOCAL LAW 6 OF 2016 AND THE DRAFT GENERIC ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT November 17, 2017
- Village of Maybrook Fire Department to host “Project Santa” on Saturday, December 16th! November 10, 2017
- Village of Maybrook Government Center and Community Center will be CLOSED on Friday, November 10th in observance of Veterans Day! November 8, 2017
- Hydrant Flushing in Maybrook from Monday, November 6th through to Friday, December 1st! November 2, 2017
- Thank You to our Sponsors of the Village of Maybrook and Maybrook VFW Post 2064 and Auxiliary “Run for Homeless Heroes” 5k Race and Walk! November 1, 2017