The Village of Maybrook Board of Trustees unanimously passed a resolution on August 21st to declare the month of September as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Teal ribbons have been placed throughout the village for the month of September. Residents are welcome to participate by displaying Teal Ribbons on their homes. To accomplish its awareness goals, the Corinne Feller Memorial Fund established C.A.S.T. (The Cancer Awareness Survivors Team). C.A.S.T. is made up of ovarian cancer survivors from the Hudson Valley who empower others by sharing their experiences. The Village of Maybrook Board of Trustees supports their efforts and is completely on board with spreading the word about Ovarian Cancer Awareness!
- Please Be Advised: Traffic Pattern Change Entering and Exiting the Celebrate Maybrook 2018 event! August 21, 2018
- Maybrook Troop 236 Scout Band Performs at Disney Springs in Disney World, Florida! August 18, 2018
- Maybrook Kiwanis Club “Charter Night” Friday, September 28th! August 18, 2018
- Seeking Vendors and Donations for the 1st Annual Town of Montgomery 2018 “National Night Out”! July 18, 2018
- VFW Post 2064 will host their 11th Annual “Poker Run” Saturday, July 14th! July 3, 2018