The Village of Maybrook Board of Trustees unanimously passed a resolution on August 21st to declare the month of September as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Teal ribbons have been placed throughout the village for the month of September. Residents are welcome to participate by displaying Teal Ribbons on their homes. To accomplish its awareness goals, the Corinne Feller Memorial Fund established C.A.S.T. (The Cancer Awareness Survivors Team). C.A.S.T. is made up of ovarian cancer survivors from the Hudson Valley who empower others by sharing their experiences. The Village of Maybrook Board of Trustees supports their efforts and is completely on board with spreading the word about Ovarian Cancer Awareness!
- Women’s Summer Slow Pitch Softball Registration NOW! June 14, 2018
- Village of Maybrook Community Wide Yard Sale Saturday, June 16th! June 14, 2018
- “Thank you” to our Guests and Sponsors of our Village of Maybrook Memorial Day Parade and Service 2018! May 28, 2018
- Refuse and Recycling Pick-up Tuesday and Friday Memorial Day week! May 25, 2018
- Village of Maybrook Memorial Day Parade and Service Monday, May 28th! May 25, 2018