The Village of Maybrook Board of Trustees unanimously passed a resolution on August 21st to declare the month of September as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Teal ribbons have been placed throughout the village for the month of September. Residents are welcome to participate by displaying Teal Ribbons on their homes. To accomplish its awareness goals, the Corinne Feller Memorial Fund established C.A.S.T. (The Cancer Awareness Survivors Team). C.A.S.T. is made up of ovarian cancer survivors from the Hudson Valley who empower others by sharing their experiences. The Village of Maybrook Board of Trustees supports their efforts and is completely on board with spreading the word about Ovarian Cancer Awareness!
- FREE “Leaf Bags” are available at the Maybrook Government Center! October 11, 2017
- Orange County Relief Aid for Puerto Rico! September 29, 2017
- Clarke Place to be Paved Thursday, September 28th! September 28, 2017
- Maybrook Recognizes and Honors Chief Arnold “Butch” Amthor, Town of Montgomery and Village of Maybrook Police Officers for Heroic Actions! September 27, 2017
- Village of Maybrook and VFW Post 2064 & Auxiliary to Host “Run For Homeless Heroes” 5k Race/Walk Saturday, October 28th! September 23, 2017