The Village of Maybrook Board of Trustees unanimously passed a resolution on August 21st to declare the month of September as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Teal ribbons have been placed throughout the village for the month of September. Residents are welcome to participate by displaying Teal Ribbons on their homes. To accomplish its awareness goals, the Corinne Feller Memorial Fund established C.A.S.T. (The Cancer Awareness Survivors Team). C.A.S.T. is made up of ovarian cancer survivors from the Hudson Valley who empower others by sharing their experiences. The Village of Maybrook Board of Trustees supports their efforts and is completely on board with spreading the word about Ovarian Cancer Awareness!
- Presidents Day Monday, February 19th; Garbage Pick-up Tues. 2/20 and Friday, 2/23! February 19, 2018
- Final Generic Environmental Impact Statement (FGEIS) February 15, 2018
- VFW Post 2064 and Auxiliary Honor the 2018 “Patriots Pen Essay” and “Voice of Democracy Audio Essay” Contest! February 13, 2018
- “Paint and Sip Party” Sponsored by Will Spay Pets Sunday, March 11th! February 7, 2018
- George C. Bullis Community Center CLOSED and the Maybrook Government Center Closing at noon today! February 7, 2018