Please be advised that the Village of Maybrook Department of Public Works will continue Hydrant Flushing on June 5th through to Friday, June 16th from 8 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday. Water may be discolored however it is safe to drink. It is highly recommended that you wash clothes after 5:30 pm. As always we thank you for your cooperation!
- FREE “Leaf Bags” are available at the Maybrook Government Center! October 11, 2017
- Orange County Relief Aid for Puerto Rico! September 29, 2017
- Clarke Place to be Paved Thursday, September 28th! September 28, 2017
- Maybrook Recognizes and Honors Chief Arnold “Butch” Amthor, Town of Montgomery and Village of Maybrook Police Officers for Heroic Actions! September 27, 2017
- Village of Maybrook and VFW Post 2064 & Auxiliary to Host “Run For Homeless Heroes” 5k Race/Walk Saturday, October 28th! September 23, 2017